Delicious cool summer desert. Just as good in the winter
Strawberry Refrigerator Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package strawberry cake mix
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
1 Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Allow to cool. Poke holes on top of cake. Puree thawed strawberries with juice in a blender or food processor and spoon over top of baked cake.
2 To Make Topping: Prepare pudding mix as directed on package using one cup of milk. Fold whipped topping into pudding mixture and spread over cake. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
3 Arrange fresh strawberries decoratively on top of cake and serve.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment