I saw something similar to this recipe on TV before and then altered it to form this recipe. This came also be done sugar free which I have done a lot by using sugar free pudding and light whip topping. This is a quick cake with no baking needed!
- 1 package of 20 Crepes (found in the fruit section of the grocery store)
- 1 package of Bavarian cream (can use any type of pudding as well)
- 1 medium carton Strawberries
- 1 small bag of slivered almonds
- 1 large tub of whip topping
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
- Mix the Bavarian cream with the whip topping slowly as to not flatten out the whip topping. Add the Vanilla Extract, Almond Extract, and silvered almonds mix to combine. Prepare Strawberries and cut into thin slices, place to the side. Take your cake stand, add a small amount of the cream mixture to the bottom to hold the cake in place. Put one crepe down, add cream mixture and spread out to cover the entire crepe, add some strawberries, and repeat until the crepes are all gone. You can decorate the top with some whip topping and a strawberry. I have done a wafer paper butterfly too which turns out beautiful!