This recipe is delicious! It has just enough peanut butter to add the perfect hint of flavor, but not enough to make it thick and heavy. It has a light consistency almost light a whipped center of a peanut butter cup. I hope you enjoy it!! I like it with 1/4 cup peanut butter but you might like a little more. I tried both ways with success!
- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups Confectioners Sugar
- 3 tbsp Milk or water ( your preference)
- 1/4- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (depending on taste)
- Make buttercream as usual. Whip butter and shortening until smooth. Add vanilla. Mix in sugar one cup at a time adding one tbsp of milk/water after each cup (or when to dry). When butter cream is finished whip in 1/4-1/2 cup peanut butter, mix until combined. Enjoy!!!