I was playing around with a brownie recipe and came up with this.
They are excellent, with all the added fiber and you cannot taste the veggies in them. I have made them using Atta Flour a couple of times with no noticeable difference.
2. Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In another bowl combine melted butter, sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Add eggs to the butter mixture one by one and mix thoroughly.
5. Fold in dry ingredients using a wooden spoon or whisk.
6. Add Carrots and Zucchini mix long enough to get a smooth batter.
7. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 30-35 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
8. Cut into squares and dust with icing sugar if desired.