One of my favorite cookies is a nice big monster cookie! This tastes pretty close to it!
1 box white cake mix
1 c milk
1/2 c (1 stick) butter, melted
3 large eggs
1 cup peanut butter
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup M&Ms
1 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 and prepare 2 8″ pans.
2. With an electric mixer on low speed, combine cake mix, milk, melted butter, eggs, peanut butter, an vanilla. Once combined, scrape down sides of bowl and increase to medium speed to for 2-3 minutes or until well combined.
3. Carefully stir in M&Ms and chocolate chips. Divide batter into prepared pans.
4. Bake about 35 minutes. Cakes will be golden brown and spring back when gently pressed.
5. Cool in pans on a wire rack for 10 min. then remove from pans and cool completely.
Goes very well with plain vanilla buttercream. YUMMO!