I would like to share this simple recipe with you all. I fell in love with these! Tres Leches cupcakes (3 milk cake). I got this recipe from a friend. Enjoy! Mychefworld. — Makes about 20 cupcakes or 10\” square cake. Bake 325 for 20 min. or until golden brown.
- MUST USE PAPER-LINED FOIL LINERS
- => 1. In a mixer whisk egg whites, baking soda, and salt until soft peaks form.
2. On low speed add egg yolk, extracts & sugar . Whisk until combined.
3. Fold in butter & sifted flour until combined.
4. Fill cupcakes half way & bake!
5. With cupcakes still in tins (out from the oven), poke the cakes with a skewer or knife. brush or spoon 3 milk liquid evenly until the milk has been used.
6. Refrigerate until cooled, add whipped cream & fresh strawberries with glaze (optional)
Wow, i wasnt sure about cupcakes with the 3 Leches. I have been asked about these, thanks for the recipe!
Oh, by the way, do you leave the paper liner in the foil tin as well?
This is Martha Stewart's recipe. The only variation is the vanill and rum but exact same instructions and measures. I just did it two days ago and it's great. I also did a chocolate and dulce de leche variations and they were also great. I highly recommend this recipe.
has anyone ever tried adding Baileys Irish Cream to the milk mixture? I've been wondering about that. I'm going to try it.
i found this recipe months ago before i joined CC, and theyre my new FAVORITE cupcake. i made a few tweaks to the recipe, but i love how light and buttery these are. i sugest using coconut MILK (not water) instead of heavy cream. i also like to put some cinnamon or mexican chocolate instead of strawberries!
take out the paper liners. the cupcake will stick and the milk will dissolve it. not fun or yummy.
This is a good recipe...I tried it today and its def yummmm!
Login To Leave A Comment