I would like to share this simple recipe with you all. I fell in love with these! Tres Leches cupcakes (3 milk cake). I got this recipe from a friend. Enjoy! Mychefworld. — Makes about 20 cupcakes or 10\” square cake. Bake 325 for 20 min. or until golden brown.
- MUST USE PAPER-LINED FOIL LINERS
- => 1. In a mixer whisk egg whites, baking soda, and salt until soft peaks form.
2. On low speed add egg yolk, extracts & sugar . Whisk until combined.
3. Fold in butter & sifted flour until combined.
4. Fill cupcakes half way & bake!
5. With cupcakes still in tins (out from the oven), poke the cakes with a skewer or knife. brush or spoon 3 milk liquid evenly until the milk has been used.
6. Refrigerate until cooled, add whipped cream & fresh strawberries with glaze (optional)