This is my first filling recipe. I can´t believe how easy it is and how delicious it resulted. Try it, you wont regret.
1 cartoon whipping cream ( about 2 cups)
- 1 can dulce de leche “la lechera” (you can just cook one can of condensed milk in enough water to cover it for 45 minutes in pressure pan, let cool at room temperature or it can affect the whipped cream).
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon of confectioner´s sugar
1. Chill whipping cream until reaching instructions temperature. Beat in high speed during about 2 minutes and add vanilla extract and confectione´s sugar.
2. Continue beating until you have a good consistency to spread. Add half of the dulce de leche can and continue beating. Add the rest of the can and taste sweetness. Beat until well blended and use immediately.
NOTE. Keep this filling in the refri. As a tip for having good results with your cream you can use a glass bowl previously chilled.