A new addition to our holiday menu. Combines pumpkin, pecans, and cheesecake. Originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com.
Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup pumpkin butter
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
1 Combine pecans and 1/4 cup brown sugar; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Set aside.
3 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 minutes.
4 Sprinkle pecan mixture over pie. Bake for 5 additional minutes, or until butter or margarine and sugar melt. Cool on a wire rack. Cover, and chill for at least 4 hours.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment