Delight your family tonight with this scrumptious dessert from Kraft.
Kraft’s Coconut Cake
- 46 vanilla wafers, finely crushed (2 cups)
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 egg yolks
- COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (optional)
- freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
1 Mix crumbs, butter and nutmeg; press onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up sides of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
2 Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour, rum and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Blend in whipping cream and egg yolks; pour into crust.
3 Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 10 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping and ground nutmeg.