Very easy recipe and light texture. Great summer dessert recipe. To make 2 pies, multiply recipe by 1.5.
No Bake Cheesecake II
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
1 Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip.
2 Fill pie crust and top with pie filling. Chill 1 to 2 hours before serving.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment