A delicious, easy cake that needs NO baking!
Mocha Cake II
- 30 anisette toasts (e.g. 2 packages of Stella D’oro)
- 3/4 cup coffee flavored liqueur
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages non-instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 (3 ounce) packages non-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 6 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup toasted almond slices
1 Line the bottom of a 10 inch spring form pan with 15 (approx.) of the annisette toast (you may have to break them up to fit).
2 Mix liqueur and water together to make 1 1/2 cups of liquid. Pour half that mixture over toasts, reserving remainder.
3 Prepare vanilla pudding with 3 cups of the milk as package directs, reserving remainder of milk for chocolate pudding. When vanilla pudding is done and still hot, pour over toasts. Let cool slightly, then put the another layer of toasts on top of the vanilla pudding.
4 Pour the remaining liqueur mixture over toasts until they absorb all of it. Prepare the chocolate pudding as you did the vanilla and again while hot, pour over toasts. Let cool, then refrigerate overnight. Next day unmold from spring form pan, top with non-dairy topping and almonds.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment