This is a great conversation piece at parties. Adults love it as much as the children do. Get a new garden trowel, medium sized flower pot and artificial flower at a craft store for full effect.
Dirt Cake I
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 32 ounces chocolate sandwich cookies with creme filling
1 Chop cookies very fine in food processor. The white cream will disappear.
2 Mix butter, cream cheese, and sugar in bowl.
3 In a large bowl mix milk, pudding and whipped topping together.
4 Combine pudding mixture and cream mixture together.
5 Layer in flower pot, starting with cookies then cream mixture. Repeat layers.
6 Chill until ready to serve.
7 Add artificial flower and trowel. Enjoy!