Easy and delicious sheet cake with cream cheese, pudding and pineapple.
Yum Yum Cake III
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 Bake yellow cake mix according to instructions on package in a 15Ã10 inch jelly roll pan. Allow to cool.
2 In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, pudding mix and milk. beat until smooth and spread on cooled cake. Sprinkle drained pineapple on top of pudding.
3 Spread whipped topping over pineapple. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Chill in refrigerator.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment