Can use cherry or strawberry pie filling or fresh, sliced, sweetened strawberries.
Punch Bowl Cake II
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 (5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 5 cups milk
- 6 bananas
- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 2 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 6 ounces flaked coconut
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1 Bake cake mix according to package directions for 2 layers, let cakes cool.
2 Prepare the pudding according to package with the 5 c. milk.
3 In a large punch bowl, start with one layer of the cake, broken up into pieces. Spread with half of the pudding, then slice three bananas over the pudding. Then layer 1 can drained pineapple, one can pie filling and half of the coconut.
4 Repeat in the same order with the remaining ingredients.
5 Top with whipped topping, then sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Chill and serve.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment