A majestic dessert creation of white cake and mint ice cream is frosted with whipped topping and served frozen.
Cool and Minty Party Cake
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 8 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 2 cups whipping cream (do not use non-dairy)
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- Green creme de menthe liqueur
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipping topping, thawed
1 Line 9-inch round layer cake pan with aluminum foil. In a large bowl, combine Eagle Brand, extract and food coloring if desired. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan; cover. Freeze at least 6 hours or until firm.
2 Meanwhile, prepare and bake cake mix as package directs for two 9-inch round layers. Remove from pan; cool thoroughly.
3 With fork, poke holes in layers 1-inch apart halfway through each layer. Spoon small amounts of liqueur in holes. Place one cake layer on serving plate; top with ice cream layer than second cake layer. Trim ice cream layer to edge of cake layers.
4 Frost quickly with whipped topping. Return to freezer at least 6 hours before serving. Garnish as desired. Freeze leftovers.
No Comments Yet
Login To Leave A Comment