Quincenera Cake

I made this for my God daughters 15th birthday party. Decorated with te cornelli lace technique and airbrushed with a pearl shimmer. It's frosted with a non-dairy whipped topping (Pastry Pride). 99% of all the cakes I make are frosted with this. The other 1% is buttercreme. No one likes fondant around here! This would make a beautiful wedding cake also.

Comments

No Comments Yet


Login To Leave A Comment