Posts by pagetran

I wanna send a photo here so you can see my problem but I don't know how. Try embedding image but doesn't work. If you can show me how to do I will attach the photo right away thanks.
Hi I finally out my fondant onto my top tier. I don't know why the surface doesn't look smooth. I think it's air bubble? I try to use a needle and pin it but I can't seem to smooth it out using the smoother because the fondant seems wet so the edge smoother couldn't run on it. Any advise please? Thanks
Thanks smckinney, my butter cream is from the bunnywoman's. While I waited for the cake to cool completely, I didn't wait for the bc to crust on cake (ie didn't put it in the fridge for it to get harden). Hence when I put my fondant on top of my frosted cake, the bc was still soft and bit runny. You can imagine like if you make jelly, while the jelly hasn't set, you put sth heavy on it, the whole surface thing will become wobbling. I already threw that batch of fondant,...
Hi smckinney07, first of all thank you for your reply and advise. Really appreciate it. Sorry I didn't take any photo and sorry for not being clear. What exactly happened was after I rolled my fondant and covered my cake, it looked really not even, as if the butter cream was melting underneath, hence the liquid got into the fondant and made it look really wobbling and not firmly attached to the surface of the cake. But I guess my problem was caused from not waiting for the...
Hi all, I tried to cover my cake with Satin Ice fondant, however it looks wobbly, like not even when it comes into contact with the butter cream. Could it be because I covered my cake with too much butter cream? Do we just crumb coat the cake or fully cover it? This is the first time I work with fondant so I really don't have any experience.   Im making this cake for my daughter's first bday party on Sunday 15 Dec. Can i cover the cake with fondant on Thursday 12 Dec and...