Posts by blwilley

I have several sites that I use & only check them every few weeks, busy with the grands, lol , so if anyone needs to contact me, here is my email: blwilley@Comcast.net. 
Hi Roxylee123, I have some of my original molds, from 10-31-13', still in use.  I have also melted down for reuse the ones I did not need to keep.  I kept several of the original ones for this very purpose, to see if & when they would start to deteriorate.  So far, they are doing well.  I used to leave them out all the time.  Then I started bagging them, and now I am keeping them bagged & in the fridge.  I do have 2 that I have left out the entire time.  They are still...
Here are ’7′ different ways to use my mold mix, using 7 different techniques, starting with my most recent one, the 3D mold, and moving back to where it all began.  So save the laughter till last. lol   Shown below, you will find how to make a mold using a: 1. 3D object 2. double sided object (leaf) 3. flat object 4. built-up flat object 5. non-flat object 6. simple plain design 7. suspended object.     4-3-14′  A 3D mold for a Doll Topper:  I finally found a...
You are welcome X's three!  If you try it, send a picture of your project, when you get time?
’7′ different ways to use this mold mix, using 7 different techniques     To begin: here are the materials I work with to do these molds, plus the plastic bowl. I use a clear RubberMaid one with a lid, so I can just close it up, then remelt it next time if I want. Or just pull the leftovers out of the bowl, all in one piece, once it cools, & throw them back in, to store for later use.  A little neater this way. Here are ’7′ different ways to...
Hi MYDC On 6-29, I told you 'There are several more ways to use this mold mix to make molds.  Will get back to you with them.'  Then I forgot to do it.  Sorry about that, and you will find them listed here, 7 ways, with 7 different techniques, to use my mold mix.   http://www.cakecentral.com/b/tutorial/homemade-mold-princess-3d-cake-topper I think I will post them, in case anyone else can use this info.
http://www.cakecentral.com/t/765361/food-grade-mold-recipe Here is my mold recipe site.  I did it first, then did the GummyGel recipe much later! lol  Great minds and all that...! lol
Hi, Bonnie here.  I was just wondering if you had made my Gummygel, and if so, did you get it to work without the coconut oil?  Or did you use something else in it's place?  If so, I would like to add this info to the revised recipe.  I have not tried this for myself yet.  Hoping that you have had good luck with your mix.  Thanks!
This site does not notify me if someone comments on my stuff.  So I am leaving my email address for anyone that needs a question answered, in a timely manner. lol   Enjoy!   blwilley@Comcast.net
Hi Lillyanne, Sorry to be so long getting back to you, I have been watching my 4 yr. young granddaughter.  As for the sweetness, I never noticed that!  They were just kind of bland.  If you used Glucose, you might want to use the clear corn syrup instead, may not be as sweet.  I really don't think it will matter much at all if you cut back on the glucose.  Both of my recipes seem to be quite forgiving.  The  Vodka sounds like an excellent idea.  If it is not cooked...