Posts by authenticakes

thanks for your response & I appreciate all comments.  I sent copy of the emails with the date confirmation of "sept 28 which is suppose to be today to the bride.  She kept changing her mind about the design so we were in constant contact this week.  They didn't call me until the reception was almost over. They said they were calling me but I didn't get any call on my cell. I was running out & about doing errands. and yes all 4 naked cakes were at the fridge ready to be...
Wow! I thought it was just me! I just got a call from the bride, friends & family few hours ago asking for the cake...of course I have it on my fridge, 4 tiered naked cake ready to be decorated early tomorrow morning since I have it on my calendar for saturday and not friday!. They said they were calling me but didn't get the calls after the reception was almost over. I was very apologetic to the bride. The mother in law took over the call and was very nasty. I was still...
My whole body was shaking and I felt like throwing up when the bride's friend called me looking for the cake few hours ago.  Then her mother in law took over the call and started yelling. The wedding was today, friday but she gave me the wrong date. It was for tomorrow.  I feel so terrible but I don't see I else I could have done since she gave me the wrong date.  I am not an established bakery. I do this at my home.  We don't have a formal contract but it was confirmed...