Posts by Nicki161

Thank you Rosie I will
Thank you
Thank you for replying to my post Goreti, I build the rabbit up today I thought the same as you in the end,I put the board and dowels under the head just to be safe, it turned out ok for my first attempt I'm sure she will love it
My daughters birthday on Wednesday and I'm planning to do her favourite build a bear bunny as her cake, could any one offer me any advise ,I'm so worried about the structure after watching than many tutorials on the 3d bears no one seems to board and dowel after the normal 4" height , I've baked today 2 -7" round 1-6" 3-5" sponges I'm planning on stacking and carving tomorrow , my expected total height will be approx body 5" tall head and 3 1/2" tall, Total height 8...
Thank you k8memphis that made me smile ,how lovely thank you for all your help and advice , Thank you everyone
Thank you for that tip denetteb I never even thought about that , I was just so excited to have it done I was camera happy
Thank you edible art co, thank you for all your help and support much appreciated ,
Thank you
  Just finished it, thank you so much everyone for all your help, I doweled and put a board in after 4"
Omg cara1982 they are fantastic ! I plan to panel to ( this will be my first time panelling ) Like nervous about it but think this will be better than trying do the whole thing in one go,