Posts by Nicki161

Thank you k8memphis that made me smile ,how lovely thank you for all your help and advice , Thank you everyone
Thank you for that tip denetteb I never even thought about that , I was just so excited to have it done I was camera happy
Thank you edible art co, thank you for all your help and support much appreciated ,
Thank you
  Just finished it, thank you so much everyone for all your help, I doweled and put a board in after 4"
Omg cara1982 they are fantastic ! I plan to panel to ( this will be my first time panelling ) Like nervous about it but think this will be better than trying do the whole thing in one go,
Great thank you, I will post some as soon as it's done
Many thanks -k8memphis great tips I'll take it all on board thank you,
Thank you edible art co for your reply good tip on the hacking I will take my time when doing it, would you place it in the fridge first for a period of time so it' firms up a little for carving ? Just something I read on a tutorial
I will use double sided tape to stick both sides together, think I'm going to do a carved cake I've lots of tutorials saved to watch and read I plan to practise that one , thanks again