Posts by mollineau

Yes am French I just learn English a year ago I also speak Italian and Japanese and Spanish I will get my English down pack in a year
Thank you very much this is perfect
Thank you very much I will have to do that
Unbelievable I just check the web for Cuisinart and the don't have it. don't they use covers anymore?
They don't have any to fit and the one they have that may fit look like from the 60s thank you
I need help I need to find a cover for my new 7 quarts Cuisinart Stand mixer can anybody tell me where can I find one.
That sounds so delicious yum
Am sorry if I said something to offend. but I want to say that when I got sick from that store cake I didn't say anything to the party owner. instead I made a cake because the kids got sick.
Thank you very much I am from the Islands and sometimes I express myself the way I speak at home
About 3 to 4 years ago I use to buy store cake just because I work but one day went to a party in the beach. they had store cake and it give me stomach ache I thought it was just me but some of the kids started cry also with ache, well that was it for me. I am a caterer why don't I make my own cakes and 2yrs ago I took a big cake to the beach party same people and they had some store again when thy tasted mines the owner of the party didn't was to share that made me start...