Posts by morganchampagne

Ditto. I'm not sure the scientific reason for it. But there's definitely not a bulging problem with these frostings. Others have commented and said the same
Oh that's the one!!!! With the candy melt! That's so cool to me!
There was a YouTube video where someone used a white candy melt...try searching for it. But the suggestion above is a great one, that's how I would probably do it
Use gel colors....it will work just fine. I wouldnt use the liquid ones from the grocery store
Lots of the sellers on etsy will take custom orders. Message a couple to see if they will take it on
If it cuts printer paper, it can cut wafer paper
Those look like French macarons to me. Not chocolate covered Oreos, but I suppose you could have done it that way. Also, cream cheese buttercream is a no go under fondant. Better to fill it with cream cheese and then just Ice with vanilla . As far as price I can say I would be well over $200 after adding (making those feathers) and the mask, and then the cost of those Oreos/macarons. So I think that person just can't afford a custom cake, and that's OK. They aren't...
I don't know off hand, sorry . I would have to look at the invoice. I am in Houston though and high quality cocoa goes for much more than thst. So to me, it's a good deal
I use it exclusively. It's my absolute favorite.
I really like their navy, but I know what you mean. I have actually started using their royal blue but just more of it. It seems to work. In a punch I mix electric blue and black in a paint palette then add it with a tooth pick to my fondant