Posts by AlyT

Carmijok i need a cream cheese frosting that will hold shape better. I saw your recipe. Does it taste like cream cheese frosting? I have a cake for clients who are very picky with icing as they dont want too thick and sweet.
What I was working on. Finished and sent off today. Biggest cake yet with bigger coming soon. Loved doing it though!
Thank you!
My youngest had her frist birthday and at 9pm the night before I finally got around to decorating her cake. Originally I was going to do butter cream but my husband asked that I do fondant as I had some from a previous cake. I stayed up until 2am decorating and would love your thoughts and critique it. Thanks in advance! [IMG]
Thank you. I cooled it pretty quick but oh well. Also the letters came out larger than intended lol
Haha. Thanks. I tried poohs face kept sagging!
I finally got thw chance to do my firat figurine cake. It was totally trial and error so I would love feed back. Any and every is welcome. Thank you in advance
Glad it worked out for you!
Ok sorry i will write it out as you cant really read it. 16oz of good brand mini marshmallows 2-5tbsp of water 2lbs icing sugar 1/2 a cup of crisco or any brand shortening Put the marshmallows in a microwave safe bowl or double broiler. For microwave put it in for about 30second at a time taking it out and stirring usually takes me about 2 minutes. Put 3/4 of the icing sugar in the bowl folig it in. When it gets stiff enough to mix with your hands coat the counter top ...
cant remember the websight but this one works well for me. Its a screen shot sorry. Good luck