Posts by Izzy Sweet

OMG !!!!
I too will sit with K8 and watch. I think this is awesome
very nice
I read this page and it helped me get to know gumpaste a bit better. I too am a just experimenting with gumpaste so I wish I had more answers for you but I don't. http://offthelist.wordpress.com/2010/06/09/te/
I am thinking the uncooked noodle would crack possibly .. Have you thought about isomalt ?
Keep everything because sometimes things we would never think to be a write off are. I had no clue for a long time that my parking slips because I have to pay for parking near my shop were a writeoff (not huge) but every cent counts. Also if they want to Audit you, you will have all your ducks in a row. Claim everything
I create a PO and keep it in the file for the months receipts with the PO stapled to the receipt and then I give to my accountant.
goodluck and may the cake be with you ( I hate starwars but sorry had to say something corny )
I use poured fondant. very easy to decorate with when in a food safe squeeze bottle.After I am done with it I put it in the fridge and take it out and use again and again.I have so many colours made up and ready to go in my fridge at all times.
I usually start with 2 drops and add after that to taste. Everyone has a different taste. I have gone overboard with oils in the beginning of my experience with them and let me just say I learned my lesson well lol