Posts by Ducky316

I'm not sure what size it is, but I use my largest stainless steel bowl to make the belly of the cake, and the large muffin pan for the breasts. To be on the safe side, I always include a dozen matching cupcakes.
Here are my friday night projects! Two cakes and two dozen cupcakes for sisters sharing the same birthday. I tried to make them cohesive.           
I think by now you know what could be improved so, I'm not gonna beat a dead horse. He shouldn't get any kind of a refund! The cake is worth $65.00
Personally I never leave my cheesecake in the oven after I turn the oven off! In my experience, it gets over done, and you're just asking for it to crack. But like I said, that's just my experience.
I follow 2 rules whenever I make cheesecake regardless of the recipe, and they are, ALWAYS bake in the water bath (you will have to increase baking time by 10-15 min) and NEVER over beat your eggs. Your cheesecake will come out beautifully every time if you follow these rules
Fullhouse, I was replying to the original poster.
I think it's adorable too!!! Some people just have no manners and don't do compliments! I think you did a great job!!!
I don't understand why you can just cut out a silhouette of the buildings with an exacto knife and a ruler... I found this one doing a simple search..It's fabulous!!!  
I was really hoping there was a picture here of the finished cake
lol love it!!!