Posts by yiotta

Hey!!!    Please do you know how i can make a vespa out of fondant!!! I need to make a cake, cupcakes and cookies!!!!!    HELP!!!!!    Thanks in advance!!!!
Hi!! Im making a birthday cake and will proberbly be using sugarpaste to decorate!! I want a REALLY nice chocolate recipe that can be left out of the fridge as NEARLY everyone says you cant put a sugarpaste cake in the fridge, or can you?! Also does anyone know if you can color white ganache with the wilton candy colors that i use to color plain white chocolate!!!! Thanks so much!!!
I have a friend who has asked me to do cupcakes, cookies and a cake for her daughters christening!!!! I live in Cyprus and the heat in August peaks to 40 degrees Celsius where i live during the day so im scared of anything melting or slumping!!!!! I thought i will make the cupcake fondant toppers a week ahead (so they can dry out) and bake the cookies and cupcakes the the morning before the day of the christening and by night to decorate the cupcakes and wrap them up on...