Posts by Rosie93095

Can you attach fondant decorations to a ganached cake?
www.biscoff.com   "Crunchy Spread takes the creamy delight you already crave and add chunks caramelized Biscoff cookies. Imagine the possibilities: crunchy Biscoff Spread on toast, on waffles, as frosting layers in holiday cookies or tortes or just licked off the spoon. It is made with over 66% Biscoff Cookie". I buy it at Fresh Market, but you can also order it direct from Lotus   I eat this stuff right out of the jar with a spoon, but cookies are made by mixing 1...
Try this with Lotus Cookie Butter in place of peanut butter- yummy
google "tree bark silicone molds" and you will find a website that sells the coolest tree bark molds. they have one like an oak tree and one like a smoother tree Also, Winbecklers has a tree bark impression mat
Yenner makes the whole process look simple
Look at the Yenners Way OLAF cake tutorial on the home page here and you will be able to see how he stacks his- he is a genius
Look at the Yenners Way OLAF cake tutorial on the home page here and you will be able to see how he stacks his- he is a genius
I have made this cake quite often and weigh everything with no problems, perhaps your scale is off because 400gms is approx. 2 cups.
        bottom tier, Chocolate with Raspberry Filling, 2nd- Red Velvet with Cream Cheese BC filling, Top- Vanilla Bean with Bavarian Cream filling and Buttercream. For a special couple's  surprise anniversary party.