Posts by Rosie93095

A wedding cake for a special couple this weekend. Inspired by Sugar Ruffles, UK   
You are welcome. You don't have to freeze the cake, just put it in the refrigerator until about an hour before serving.
Thank you! I haven't updated my gallery in a while, but I appreciate the compliment:)
I would use chocolate icing and do your details in the same lighter colors on the invite. Post pictures when you finish!
I would use chocolate icing and do your details in the same lighter colors on the invite. Post pictures when you finish!
Candy melts spread thin on parchment and cut to shape will hold up well. They don't require drying time either.
Make a buttercream dam on the first layer and put your mousse filling inside the dam, then put the second layer on top. This will keep the filling from squeezing out of the sides of the cake, and Chill after frosting.
No, I am in sunny Florida:)