Posts by FrostedMoon

Mmmmmm!  How about cinammon? Or orange?
I'm going to assume that you are aware that you technically can't sell copyrighted images like minnie mouse and are choosing to ignore this and plan to do it anyway.  I'm also going to assume that you are a home baker and have checked in to whether it is legal to sell cakes from home, what those limitations are, and have followed the appropriate procedure to legally sell your cakes.  Please forgive me if these are incorrect assumptions.   Google baby minnie mouse and you...
Ha ha cakegrandma!  I actually thought about writing "clean fingers," but I hoped that might not be necessary on this site.  
I'm with K8memphis on this one.  Whether the cake has fondant or not, cream cheese frosting (unless made with a shelf stable recipe) and the majority of fruit fillings (unless sleeve fillings or filling recipes tested to be shelf stable) need to be refrigerated after being out for more than a few hours.  It's not a guarantee that it will make someone sick, hence the thought of many that they've done it before and were fine, but there is a much higher chance of bacteria...
Thanks MBalaska for the kind words! Hate to come off that way, but yes, it's been a stressful week and I'm staring down the barrel of an even more stressful month. That wasting time remark was aimed more at myself than anyone. I may make cute cakes, I'm a pretty good mom, and I used to be a darn good therapist, but procrastination is really what I do best!
I'm still not seeing it as being different.  If you click on both pics you can see they are the same. The toppers look like they were removed & repositioned.  If you look, the letters that were overlapping are missing/broken. The top photo is not on a blue fondant base.  That is the bottom tier.  If you click on it you can see the filling where it tore.  They moved the top tiers to a green plate. I think the leaves looking different is a lighting thing.  You can see where...
Oh, I get it now.  The first pic is of the damage before they took the two top tiers off.  Looks like the bottom supports shifted out from under the board and the top two tiers slid to one side.  As many often say, the center dowels did little to hold the room temp cake in place, and the cake tore around the center dowels.  This is why I use the SPS system.
Do you think one is a cake made to look like the other?  I don't see that they are different.  I see two tiers that were possibly put further to one side on a 3rd tier.  I see how the tree matches up, the border at the base, and the 90.  Looks like a few of the signs fell off or were taken off.  If they were dowelled as the OP said, it could be that the holes were right behind the 90.  I see a small dark spot back there that could be a hole where the dowels popped out when...
Absolutely agree with costumeczar.  One more mistake I think some business pages make is sometimes treating their business page like a personal page with inappropriate status updates.  Complaints about work, customers, and just about anything else have no business being on a business page.  You have to remember to be professional at all times when you are being seen as a business.  Also, remember there are going to be personal friends that like your business page.  One...
Hmm, I don't like whipped cream either.  I just found a recipe for vegan SMBC that I was looking forward to trying.  Wonder if I still won't like it...