Posts by kazita

Here's a video on how to make a tiara, you could color your fondant/gumpaste mixture s pretty color before making it that way you don't have to worry about airbrushing it. It will be very fragile so be careful with it. m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=DOm2adPgMs4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDOm2adPgMs4
Use gumpaste and fondant a half and half mix You can find gumpaste at michaels, hobby lobby or joann fabrics . Use a coupon to get 40% off the gumpaste
Mine hurts when I stand on it so no standing and doing cakes for me, not right now. Yes it sucks being injured. Hope you feel better soon.
Lmao Oh what a tangled web we weave.
I know exactly how you feel. I had foot surgery and can't stand so no baking for me. Mine went alittle wrong and I probably have to have more surgery....it really sucks.
I'm assuming we're talking about flooding cookies. I have never done it but I googled a website on how to do a simple looking cookie cakejournal.com/tutorials/how-to-flood-cookies-with-royal-icing/
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=wYeMTCajw8E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwYeMTCajw8E You can also cover your cakes using buttercream and I'm sure there are other things to cover it in.
www.globalsugarart.com/search.php?q=satin+ice+fondant
Happy soon to be Birthday Auntginn
I know what you mean about not sleeping. ....thus site it additive for sure.