Posts by kazita

I don't have a problem googling and bringing back a link for someone.HAPPY BAKING
Heres the pme cutter set. www.bakedeco.com/detail.asp?id=6215&trng=fgle&gclid=CMD0qreo2bYCFao7MgodHm0Alg#.UXKTPL0o7Fo I believe this is the set that DeliciousDesserts is suggesting that you get. Its expensive but you can always use a coupon that Michaels, hobby lobby or joann fabrics has. m.wilton.com/store/site/product.cfm?sku=2109-0054
There is a video on how to attach it go here. www.caljavaonline.com Its on the home page soon as you go to the website they call it glam ribbon.
That cake is SO pretty I truly hope that they aren't to hard on you , I just don't see how someone could look at that cake and be disappointed. I would think 20% is more than enough to account for the color mess up.
Hello, just recently there was a lady on here who did her frozen transfer a few weeks ahead of time and it turned out fine. cakecentral.com/t/755863/frozen-butter-cream-transfers
Hi there NHQueen and welcome to cc! Umm I would imagine that you could make some of the recipes by hand mixing but I haven't read through this whole thread so I don't know of the recipes that are posted in this particular thread. I do know that my particular buttercream really needs to be made with at least a hand mixer and one lady that came on here only had a hand mixer and used it just fine in making my recipe.
Hi there....I see this is a old thread but they mention high ratio shortening . Its high in fat content ( sp ) anyways it also has other ingredients to make it hold liquid and sugar better it really makes a hugedifference in making buttercream. Its not Crisco crisco is now trans fat free.You can buy high ratio shortening at a cake supply store a restaurant depot or online.www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00024WNTUwww.littleladycakes.com/2009/04/high-ratio-shortening.html?m=1High...
Do you mean buttercream not ice cream? If you mean ice cream I don't know if the trick that I'm gonna give you a link to will work. Read through the entire thread people ask questions and leah answers them. cakecentral.com/t/633571/my-newest-trick
If high ratio shortening zero has tras fat in it its minimal I use the high ratio shortening with trans fat in it regardless what one you use high ratio shortening is way better than crisco. And butter has trans fat in it, so one could argue against using butter. Anyways high ratio shortening has addtives in it that make the shortening behave differently than normal shortening , it holds more water and sugar and leaves a less greasy taste and feeling in your mouth. High...
You are very welcome. You'll have to let me know if you use it. I would love to see that on a wedding cake that someone from here has done. HAPPY BAKING.