Posts by kazita

Have you ever painted on buttercream using gel colors? Its gonna be way different than painting on a canvas using acrylic paints.
Crusting buttercream recipe www.designmeacake.com/bcrec.html How to smooth buttercream video m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=6Vgcx5GZTnM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6Vgcx5GZTnM
White almond sour cream
Looks like you need to let your cake settle. ...here's s thread about how to do that read the whole thread cakecentral.com/t/633571/my-newest-trick/150#post_7397337
Here's a video on how to pipe a buttercream rose.m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=LxlEfd5bj-c&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLxlEfd5bj-c
You're welcome cazza1 , I can't believe how cute that shoe is. Would love to see pictures of yours when your done.
There was a shoe tutorial on here just today.Shoe is absolutely adorable.cakecentral.com/b/tutorial/high-heel-cake-topper?utm_source=cake-central-homepage&utm_medium=featured-content&utm_content=high-heel-cake-topper&utm_campaign=tutorial
I didn't watch these so I'm not sure if its what your looking for.m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCw7MEsZ_6g&feature=fvwrelAndm.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwrel&v=3TFJTYkp4Ls
For the herseys I warm it up in the microwave for 15 seconds just enough to make it spreadable on the layers of cake it does need a good buttercream dam around it but it is quite yummy.
Yes a picture tells a thousand words and maybe we could help.