Posts by kazita

I've seen this style before but never really paid any real attention to it....now I'm gonna have to at least try this out to see how it looks..to the O.P. don't give up! You got this.
Hobbyists...
I agree with making a nice cake for the bride and groom than make a bunch of kitchen cakes to make up the difference in severings. And who even knows 1500 people? And all of their addresses to mail out invatations? All I can say is WOW! =-O
I'm terrible with pricing so I won't even go there...I just want to say your cupcakes are absolutely adorable!
Hope this helps http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=URr0z9GMbk0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DURr0z9GMbk0
Welcome to all the new comers....warning this site is very addictive. Have fun and Happy baking
Hello and welcome to cc be careful its a very addictive site!!
That sounds good. I'm not trying to discourage you I'm a painter too and I know its hard to paint on different surfaces.
Will something like this work ? cakecentral.com/b/tutorial/high-heel-cake-topper?utm_source=cake-central-homepage&utm_medium=featured-content&utm_content=high-heel-cake-topper&utm_campaign=tutorial
I don't know I really think you should do a practice cake before you commit to doing this just to make sure you can do it.