Posts by kazita

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007C67GPC/ref=redir_mdp_mobile This is one I was trying to post but for some reason my phone wouldnt cut and paste it but now it did....I just think this one is pretty and not to badly priced but again I would Google and look thru all the sites to find one you really like. HAPPY BAKING
I googled 14 and 16 inch cake plateaus than just started looking thru the websites to see what I like. I think if you have a 12 inch round you might need a 16 inch round stand. I personally would go for a square stand just because I don't think a round cake looks bad on a square stand to where I think a square cake would probably look kinda odd on a round one. .but that's just my opinion. I would say be prepared to spend a good $100 to $150 for a nice stand. Im not sure...
http://cakecentral.com/t/633571/my-newest-trick
What a cute cake that ended up being!
I p.m. you my recipe for future inquiries you can go to the top of this page and type what you're looking for in the search bar....but I don't have a problem answering questions here either. HAPPY BAKING! !
I use to use Crisco but now think that's gross. .....so I switched to high ratio shortening. .it taste so much better...than instead of using water I use heavy whipping cream . It makes it yummy.
In the UK you can use shortening as your base . In the UK shortening goes by the name Flora White or Trex. If you need a recipe for buttercream just personal message me and ill give my recipe.
I don't ow n an agbay but it is on my list of cake things to buy....I've heard nothing but good about it. The only complaint I've ever heard about an agbay.. .If you want to call it an complaint is that the agbay works so great that you only use it for a few seconds with each use because it works so good, so that being said I'm saving up to buy a agbay!!
I've seen this style before but never really paid any real attention to it....now I'm gonna have to at least try this out to see how it looks..to the O.P. don't give up! You got this.
Hobbyists...