Posts by kazita

What she said ^^
Go to www.cupcakeproject.com. then look for their ultimate vanilla cupcake recipe..
Im sorry no one has answered your question I would truly like to help but I dont know what colors to tell you to use...hopefully someone will chime in and help...however I'd like to welcome you to cc....welcome and happy baking. ..
Mmmn yummy coffee! !
Who feeds their 1 year old cake that late at night?? I guess takes all kinds...
Oh there you go let them pick it up...I wasn't saying to stand out in the cold if thats what it sounded like...but now their willing to come get it problem solved. ..
Lol im in now for the nightI know k8 its a small order...idk im torn too ....I do know its darn cold out
I just had to go back out...it is really really cold so I do understand that you dont want to go out but I still think it will hurt your reputation as a baker if you dont...bundle up and try to stay warm....
I agree I know its cold out...if I were you I would warm my car up and hopefully she wants it during daylight hours but probably not...I know its cold out I was just outside and have to go back out..its down right bitter but I just feel it would hurt your reputation if you back out of the order....just my 2 cents....sorry I know its cold...
I agree that it would be exstreamly unprofessional to just not do the order, especially so close to the date that the order is due. ...I know its cold out I was just doing errands for the last hour and yes its suppose to be colder tomorrow but I feel your reputation could be hurt if you just cancel this order....I have to go out in it again tomorrow it sucks but we gotta do what we gotta do....