Posts by CraftyCassie

I am certainly affected by how I feel when doing a project or even the weather can affect me.
The deer and the 2 school mascots on the 2nd cake are transfers. The only thing I found difficult was getting them turned over and on to the cake without them breaking and my fingers smearing them. Watch all the videos you can find and practice. Really cool effect and fun. Cut normally.
Hold firm to original contract. Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on me.
My thoughts also.
What amazing cakes! You should all be proud. Cat, so sorry about your nephew. Hope he is on the road to recovery. I had a baby shower cake. And a multiple person birthday cake. Had 20 pink roses cupcakes to do also, but no picture. Maybe they will put something on fb, so I can put it here.
I used the Wilton Cake Ball pan. On a 9X13. Not big enough for 60. I cut an arch out of one half of the hill to line up with the other half. Definitely cake.
Awesome cakes everyone! I just had MIL cake to do.
This is probably too late, but I just saw this on Facebook from Everyday Cake Ocasions (not spelled correctly). I never thought about using a star tip and alternating the direction to look like stitches
Thanks, ugcjill!