Posts by smile22

i would use the same ones you are using now. the bakeries add more batter to the liner so you get more of a larger cupcake the books all say half full but you can go a little higher to get that look 
The last two I followed to a t and I didn't forget anything and they didn't come out after I looked at the can of baking powder my mom had at her house it said agust 2014 soluble it went bad I made another two batches this am without doubling it 16 min in oven and they came out perfict I also yesterday might has used the teaspoon for the soda and the powder and one calle for a tea the other a half tea
They come out killer so today I made 2 batches I had one in the oven then I was like crap no oil so I took it out threw them away second batch I was filling my liners and I remember crap no sugar so I dumped that and made two more batches with the right ingridence so I am not sure whAt happened
so a while back i posted looking for a great cupcake recipe for chocolate cupcakes that were moist   so another poster gave me this link http://lickthebowlgood.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-classic-recipe-with-twist.html   and she doubled it so i could make 24 this is the third time i have made this recipe the first two times the cupcakes came out moist and amazing this time the  cake was dry and stuck to the liners :( i usual get my liners at the grocery store i use...
Hi all I need a good moist chocolate cupcake recipe that will make 24 cupcakes I am filling them with a ganache and doing a two toned buttercream on top Cherry hot fudge drizzle and sprinkles My last attempted at a chocolate cupcake from scratch had the cupcake tasting like a biscuit So lately gasp I have been using a boxed mix adding pudding and sour cream but they come out dry and I noticed when you remove them from the liners they don't stay firm and crumble Looking...
My rehersal dinner for my wedding is on Friday I have time on Thursday night to make 36 cupcakes for the dinner. I am going to do my oreo cookies and cream I make a vanilla cupcake batter and put in crushed Oreos into the batter. For the buttercream I normally crush finely the Oreos and mix it in but I wanted to color the buttercream a turquoise to match the wedding colors. My question is do you think that with the oreo crumbs in the blue buttercream will it look bad I...
i need to make 36 chocolate lollipops i have these wedding cake lollipop molds that i am using. i need to also have a little extra chocolate on hand in case some of them don't come out or break during the process.   i usually buy a 2 1/2 pound bag of merkins melts when i do my cake pops but i wont be able to get to the one store that sells them where i live so i have to go to michaels and get the 12 ounce bags of melts.   i am not sure how many bags i would need they...
Ok thanks I could probably get more out of it of I did a swirl but I am doing roasets. I was thinking of adding a sugar flower in te center would it be to much with the Rosetts would just some pearls in the center look better
so i am making next week about 35 cupcakes and frosting them with a raspberry buttercream   the recipe is 16 tablespoons unsalted butter half cup of seedless raspberry jam and 6 cups of sifted powder sugar   i want to make rosetts should i make 2 batches of the buttercream or will one be enough for 35 cupcakes
Ok thanks for the recipe