Posts by YesToCupcakes

You can just copy and paste the link below into the status of your Facebook account. Do you know how to do that?http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/wisconsin-food-cottage-law
I have posted something on mine already. Definitely not a bad idea
We are getting closer!!! Count is at 221 .... let's keep this going
We are slowly creeping up to 250! Let's keep this going. Please ask family members and friends to sign this as well
No it isn't passed yet. Additionally I wrote an email to Rep. Janis Ringhand who I guess is the person that was approached about this law and told her my story. I got a response back from Maggie Gau from the office of Rep. Janis Ringhand ... here is what she said: "Mandy, Thank you for contacting our office. I appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. That is exactly why we are working on “cottage food” legislation that would allow small businesses like...
Oh yeah ... I also wrote and email to Rep. Janis Ringhand who I guess is the person that was approached about this law and told her my story. I got a response back from Maggie Gau from the office of Rep. Janis Ringhand ... here is what she said: "Mandy, Thank you for contacting our office. I appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. That is exactly why we are working on “cottage food” legislation that would allow small businesses like yours to grow in...
Hey all my Wisconsin bakers. Someone directed me to a post that was posted in January of this year. It's dealing with the Food Cottage Law ... trying to get Wisconsin to pass it so we can bake and sell out of our homes (like over half of the states can already do). Please follow this link to sign the petition (send it to friends and family members that live here too). We are almost there, only 40 more! After you enter in your information and click sign now it takes you to...
I know this is a few months later but I signed the petition and posted something on my Facebook page asking friends and family to sign it. Are there any new updates????