Posts by rdjr

Hello everyone, so I guess my interview went well. I got the job, I didn't even have to decorate a cake for them (I just showed them a couple of pictures). Now I'm just waiting for them to call me for orientation. Thanks for all your tips!
scrumdiddlycakes- LOL, unfortunately I will not be dressing like that, I'm still laughing. I'm not that kind of guy, lol
I'm a guy so there will be no cleavage showing, or tight clothes...lol. Thanks for all the tips everyone. I'm thinking of wearing slacks, blue button down shirt, black tie, and black dress shoes. It really get s on me when I see people in slacks and tennis shoes...
Thank you everyone for your feed back! I am 19 years old and this is my first job interview. Do ya'll have any tips for my interview or know what they will have me do or what questions they will ask? I'm pretty sure they will have me decorate a cake but other than that I have no idea! Thanks!
Hello everyone. I have an interview as a Walmart decorator tomorrow and I was wondering if there is anyone that might have any tips and whether its a good job or not. I am a college student and my cake business is not doing well and I am strongly considering this job, thanks!
I still can't get my buttercream to be smooth and airless, its seems like every time I mae it there is more air in it.
**sell**
I used to do tres leches for family birthdays all the time. But when people that had been to those parties wanted to order one as well I had to say no since it is illegal to dell perishable cakes in texas from home...I would let the syrup in the fridge over night. The next day bake the cakes, cool, then I placed the first layer on board, poured syrup, second layer, syrup, and frost.
So here is what I found. I don't feel like mentioning the whole process because I'm to lazy to type, lol. But, I will be going back to using my two inch pans and just tort them to make four layers of cake and three of filling. Thanks to everyone for your input!
Hello Jason, I just want it to to give costumers info. Pricing, flavors, and all that stuff. I don't have experience with web design but I do with graphic design.