Posts by Annie70

My sugar cookie recipe has sour cream which I like but sometimes they don't rise very well.  Not sure why?  But thought I might try a different recipe does this one have much flavor??
So have you tried any of these recipes??  Also what recipe do you use for your sugar cookie?
Do you have to put chocolate food coloring to make it a dark brown color?  Every time I make chocolate frosting it is a light brown color.
I had some strawberry from a sleeve and froze it and when I took it out didn't like the texture.  It was not as smooth as before I froze it so I didn't use it.
Sorry senior moment..lol  I was debating if I should make spreadable caramel or a caramel buttercream.  I have never made rum cake maybe give it a try.  Do you just use your standard buttercream for frosting with the rum??  Mine has an almond flavor to it.
Never thought of caramel icing.  That would work with a white cake.  What about nuts in the cake or would that me to much??
Yeah that is similar to a salted nut roll candy bar.
Anyone??
Ok want to make a salted nut roll cupcake.  Has anyone ever made this and have a good recipe??  I thought about a white cake and then caramel frosting??
So did you have to cook them any longer??