Posts by DeliciousDesserts

Imasri, this particular thread was from 2012. Luckily, Debbie is still with us. @icingimages. I have tagged her so she will know to come respond. The information from this thread may be outdated, and Debbie can tell us about the current products Icing Images offers.
I don't even want to think of cutting all these tiny squares by hand. This was a def edible image/silhouette cake. I use only @icingimages premium cutting sheets & gold label ink.
One more tip! When considering printers, Canon offers one that prints on the 12" x 12" cutting sheets. In case you have large items, this is the way to go!
I really like my Cameo. I bought Linda's lot. I use the premium cutter sheets. They do best on fondant. They are fine on BC, but have a tendency to peel away when in the fridge. Just put a dab of water and push back in place when the cake was. I use it with my edible printer as well. Not sure what's in my gallery.... There are several monograms cut from the sheets shown on my website. There is a 5 tier peach and white with lace. The monogram on top was cut with...
@LKing12 I never took the time to figure out how to so the gumpaste. I should. Instead, I use the edible electronic cutter sheets from @icingimages. It makes everything Very easy. They even have some awesome glitter sheets. Pearl is the best! The silver is almost black and so is the dark gold. The yellow gold is Very gold. Get the pearl and you can print on them with an edible printer.
I recommend spending the money on a Silhoutte. It doesn't require cartridges.
That depends. If you like MMF, you'll like Fondex & Pettinice. They share similar qualities. I personally prefer Fondarific. It smooths very easily and doesn't get elephant skin. However, the same things I love about it are what others dislike. It is very soft so not good for anything you want to harden. When cutting decorative pieces, you'll want to let them set before moving them or they will stretch. There are so many! The hard part is finding the one best for...
I tried to edit or delete my post, but I do not have permission.   My quotes are of Enga not K8.   My sincerest apology to @K8 
  Seriously.   Now this is a bit of a harsh way of saying something we have all been feeling the last couple of weeks.  I'm sure it is harsh because we are so sick of beating around the bush and just want to cut through all the muck of it. This may not be your intent.  Maybe you don't even recognize how it looks to us.  Once again, perception is reality.  THIS is how we perceive a great deal of what you post.  Once again, I think you offer some sage advice that perhaps you...
  Every Single Time I have cautioned someone that they may have taken on a challenge beyond the skill level, I have taken great pains to do it in a kind way.  Doesn't matter.  Some people will hear harshness when none is meant.  Some people don't want to hear any caution and will find even those thick with placation as a slight an be offended. On the rare occasion that I will step into that, I do so knowing I may be perceived as a Big Mean Bully.  When I do it, I do it out...