Posts by AAtKT

I must have miss-read... I do that sometimes...    A discount is still up to you... but I would still get a contract for such a thing...
6 cupcakes and 12 cake pops per month aren't really all that much... if you discount, how much profit will you still be making?   Also think about things such as getting a contract for such a long term arrangement with all the details hashed out... including your annual price increases... or just make it for 1 year...
For example... The top one is on wedding wire... and they say it is from Legacy Cakes in Grapevine Texas...
If you are concerned, you can do a google image search for them... then contact those that you found and let them handle it...
To me it looks like regular craft glitter...   Maybe disco dust...   Neither is good for eating...   It is from just iced cakes... try their website and maybe contact them to find out the details...
If you finished the read, you can keep flying it as long as you have permission... 
Why can't you just take your regular buttercream, add cinnamon and add maple syrup instead of your regular liquid...    If that would make it too runny, boil the maple syrup down to make it thicker and use it that way...
My roll out sugar cookie recipe doesn't call for any leavening (unless you are counting the eggs)... no baking soda... no baking powder... nada... and they are soft...   I think it depends on the recipe...
How many days or hours was the fair?  300 seems like a lot to make... Did you get any statistical data on how many people were going to be there and used that to calculate how much to make?   6 flavors is sometimes too many... The more choices people have, the harder it typically is to make that choice... and then sometimes too many choices leads to no choice at all...   What kind of packaging did you use?  That would determine if people purchased or not... could they...
I agree about the two fridges deal... My parents have two regular refrigerators and a stand up freezer... neither of them has any type of food business... Thank goodness they have a generator for when the power goes out so that they don't loose all that frozen stuff... lol...   Though, I can see the whole two stove thing...   Which federal law requires a grease trap?  I only ask, because the CFL in Ohio doesn't require that (nor the separation of your groceries vs...