Posts by AAtKT

Similar... Just no stick... It is a small rectangular/cube-like shape hard candy...     Why not just let them melt randomly for the shapes?   Or is you are looking for something smaller, break them up a bit first, then let them melt randomly...
Are you sure the "cake" on top of the stand isn't a dummy for two of the tiers?     Or maybe you can convince your bride to use a dummy for two of her tiers?
Okay...   I checked with them and did some googling... they also have an E-Bay site where they sell it... I emailed them and due to some changes on their website, they only have the paste currently available from their E-Bay store...    Here is the current link to that page:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/230688561885?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT   Hope that helps some people...
I know that they did used to have paste... I bookmarked that particular page... I just checked and my bookmark no longer works... I am going to call them on Monday and see what's up and if they still carry it...
I have baked it yellow, white, coconut, chocolate, peanut butter... it all was great... not sure which variation I will try next, but I am sure it will be wonderful...   Well worth the money for a recipe that comes out great every time...
the movie "Simply Irresistible" has a similar theme...   And I have noticed that when I am angry, baking cheesecake while soothing, doesn't turn out well... LOL
Any type of carbohydrate must be watched when diabetes is concerned... not just sugars...    At the hospitals, they serve Angel Food Cake to diabetics... it is low in carbohydrates in general compared to other types of cakes... You could try that...
Snickerdoodles sound good...   Also added to a spice cake maybe?   Melt and dip sugar cookies in?   add instead of your regular chocolate chips to the cookies and make pumpkin chip cookies?
I know that large quantities of blue coloring will turn your fecal material green...    but if the cake came out of the oven blue, the only thing I can think of is some chemical reaction occurring to change it to green... but I have no clue what...
OP... I sent you a PM with some information...