Posts by AAtKT

I know that large quantities of blue coloring will turn your fecal material green...    but if the cake came out of the oven blue, the only thing I can think of is some chemical reaction occurring to change it to green... but I have no clue what...
OP... I sent you a PM with some information...
You could try boiling down some of the whiskey on its own... a good chunk of the alcohol will burn off, but not all of it... I do that when I make my Southern Comfort Cupcakes...   Just remember that it all won't come out...
I must have miss-read... I do that sometimes...    A discount is still up to you... but I would still get a contract for such a thing...
6 cupcakes and 12 cake pops per month aren't really all that much... if you discount, how much profit will you still be making?   Also think about things such as getting a contract for such a long term arrangement with all the details hashed out... including your annual price increases... or just make it for 1 year...
For example... The top one is on wedding wire... and they say it is from Legacy Cakes in Grapevine Texas...
If you are concerned, you can do a google image search for them... then contact those that you found and let them handle it...
To me it looks like regular craft glitter...   Maybe disco dust...   Neither is good for eating...   It is from just iced cakes... try their website and maybe contact them to find out the details...
If you finished the read, you can keep flying it as long as you have permission... 
Why can't you just take your regular buttercream, add cinnamon and add maple syrup instead of your regular liquid...    If that would make it too runny, boil the maple syrup down to make it thicker and use it that way...