Posts by fcakes

Yes, coating the blueberries in flour would not make them sink. I haven't tried freezing...
Of course! It would be so yummy!!!
omg! THANK YOU so much! Very sweet of you! And it is a great idea. I will print this off and use it as a template. Thanks again!!
Thanks so much! I am not quite able to wrap my head around how to do the scallops with a circle cutter... will try doing it on a smaller circle to see how it comes out. 
I agree with Brandisbaked. She deserves NO refund. And next time, please take complete payment, including delivery at least 2-3 weeks before the wedding. It's not worth our time running after brides once they are married and on their honeymoon!
I usually use strawberries or raspberries with added sugar, dash of lemon juice and let it cook until its thick. I strain when doing raspberry filling.   The proportions are 16 oz of berries, 1/3 - 1/2 cup sugar (depending on sweetness), and 1/4 tsp lemon juice. HTH!
I recently saw a cake that used this mat for the texture - http://www.jenniferdontz.com/Bark-Texture-Mat_p_1516.html Maybe you could get this to achieve the look?
I'd really appreciate if someone can please guide me as to how to do the pink scallop design (with the black swirly outline border) which is under crown on the top tier of this cake.  Thanks!!  
Here the Cake Calculator I use all the time. It is based off Wilton servings - shinymetalobjects.net/cake/calculator/cakulator.cgi?pan=Round%2C+12"&option=2&option=Select+Cakulator&chart=wiltonWedding2Inch&chart=Select+Chart&calculate=Calculate%21&.cgifields=pan
Says not available....would love to see it!