Posts by fcakes

I use MMF all the time, and it doesn't need to be in the fridge at all. It lasts a lonnnnnggggg time, since it is basically sugar along with gum, that gives it flexibility.
Anyone??
What are your opinions on signing up at this website - wedding.com? http://www.wedding.com/vendor-registration.php   If you click on the "Guarantee" on top right, they are offering this deal where you pay $20/month, and pay upfront for 6 months = $120. If you haven't booked a wedding in that time, then they will extend the contract for another 6 months free.   They seem to have brides creating profiles looking for vendors, so would it work, to get more business? Thanks!
I know a friend who does weddings exclusively has a paid account on there and she said it has been really good... she receives a LOT of business from weddingwire.
Yes, coating the blueberries in flour would not make them sink. I haven't tried freezing...
Of course! It would be so yummy!!!
omg! THANK YOU so much! Very sweet of you! And it is a great idea. I will print this off and use it as a template. Thanks again!!
Thanks so much! I am not quite able to wrap my head around how to do the scallops with a circle cutter... will try doing it on a smaller circle to see how it comes out. 
I agree with Brandisbaked. She deserves NO refund. And next time, please take complete payment, including delivery at least 2-3 weeks before the wedding. It's not worth our time running after brides once they are married and on their honeymoon!
I usually use strawberries or raspberries with added sugar, dash of lemon juice and let it cook until its thick. I strain when doing raspberry filling.   The proportions are 16 oz of berries, 1/3 - 1/2 cup sugar (depending on sweetness), and 1/4 tsp lemon juice. HTH!