Posts by Brelene

I am trying to get everything I need together to sell cakes from my home and my biggest glitch in getting ready to launch is to understand pricing. I get how to estimate the per serving quantity of a cake (I am using the Wilton chart) but it is the “up selling extras” that I am having trouble comprehending. So my pricing questions are a little more specific. Do you add a price per flower (gum paste or fondant) Do you give people so many “free flowers” eg first 10...
I am trying to get everything I need together to sell cakes from my home and my biggest glitch in getting ready to launch is to understand pricing. I get how to estimate the per serving quantity of a cake (I am using the Wilton chart) but it is the “up selling extras” that I am having trouble comprehending. So my pricing questions are a little more specific. Do you add a price per flower (gum paste or fondant) Do you give people so many “free flowers” eg first 10...
I bought my mat at Sweetwise.com it is a wonderful web site and her Youtube video's are awesome!. Season the mat with some Crisco and wipe it off with a lint free cloth and it should be good to go. remember to roll it up and tuck it away where it can't be crushed. Creases are bad in the mat.