Posts by candyladies

not really into fondant although it would be great for decorations. Anyone have any cute cake ideas to share and thanks.
that's a great idea! thanks so much. I love doing meringue mushroomns.
my nephew is giving me carte blanche but does not like chocolate or lemon. Want to knock his 18 year old socks off. What goes great with white...think rasberry would not be his first choice. I wished he liked chocolate!!!!!
How can I make it look nice for an anniversary cake ordered?
I beat a large cream cheese and then box of INSTANT cheesecake pudding and 1/2 cup milk. Set aside and then beat 2 cups "Bettercreme" until thick (I do about 8 mins) and then add Bettercreme mixture. Search for "Melvira" and she is the one I think that introduced us to this wonderful product. I think there is a Bettercreme Thread as well. Hope this helps.
thanks for the great idea(s)...will give it a gol
he's just an officer in a Bank....there are hundreds of them here! Family man, private. Boring. (hahahaha)When you make a chocolate shell to set your cupcake in how do you cut it?
I have had this pan for over a year and never used it. would like to make one for my male boss. Any ideas, pictures would be even better, on how to decorate to make it look masculine. thanks. Can I fill it and when I put it in a box will it move?
yes I am doing that for the 50 year old because they requested it...
before you ask...I was just asked to do cupcakes for a 40 year old and 50 year old for memorial day weekend. No clue about hobbies, interests, so have to keep it general.