Posts by candyladies

anthing?
need a great birthday saying for use with edible image of depend package.
have you used the chocolate writers? I LOVE them. come in all colors. Can get them at local cake/candy supply store.
you guys are the bomb. What great ideas. thanks so much.
want to make buildings for side of sheet cake but want to use chocolate. I HATE the taste of fondant and don't want to make mmf. I am sure I could do a model on wax paper but what would you use for or how could make a mold? We are not talking tall buildings...if look at the superhero cakes or batman cakes most are made from black fondant with yellow fondant squares for windows? Ideas anyone?
thanks much. Appreciate it. I saw a batgirl mask with the batman insignia but it was done in pink and black.
I am sorry, as I reread the mom's post it does ay batgirl.
thanks so much. Batgirl was not as popular as Batman so could not come up with an idea for her. So appreciate your ideas.
I have been asked to do a cake for 3 children who will be dressed as catgirl, superman and batman. In addition to cake (no ideas yet) she wants a separate cupcake or small cake for each one. How do I decorate those? any ideas?
not really into fondant although it would be great for decorations. Anyone have any cute cake ideas to share and thanks.