Posts by Pyro

Not true, for the reasons hbquikcomjames stated above. You can't use the trademark in the product name ( some people COULD think it was made by the said company ). Yes some people are like that. Using the word Baileys would be a nono, you could thought I believe ( might be wrong ) use it in the ingredient list. I can tell you for fact a place I worked before had to change the word " Ferrero " from the cake name even thought it had Ferrero's on top and everywhere inside....
I can tell you for fact companies don't like you to use their name in your product. I know Ferrero make a phone call to a bakery I worked at and the name of one of our cakes was changed to hazelnut, even thought it was full of Ferrero products.
Moist and Creamy Lucious Lady, cakes.   Seems obvious to me.
 I sure can appreciate the only thing you have brought to this thread is boasting of your status as " someone who hires for a company " and personal attacks against myself. Maybe I should start all my replies with the fact that at 19years old I was running a division of a company and had 15 employees on payroll. * rolls eyes *. Or how you just grab bits of anything I said so far and change the original topic to a completely different one ( should employees be engaged in a...
@Sassyzan, no, I don't live in a vacuum. Thanks for asking.   @cakefat, I'm glad your company seeks legal and " how should I run this business " advice from the bottom tier, manual labor employees.   The OP stated himself that the business as been running for 3 years and that several times, he tried to give insight to the owner on some procedures that he should definitely implement to run smoothly. All of which seems to have been ignored over a lengthy period of time....
First and foremost. You're an employee, stop giving a damn. You clearly stated you tried to get things to change and nothing happened over a long period of time. Stop caring. It's clearly not your problem. You should be laughing at the procedures in place right now.   Also, I like the apron. It says " reckless " on it.   :D   Finally, if I go to the store and buy a washing mashine, toss it in the hatch of my car and it rips the fabric of the car and falls off on the...
 Or chicken wire, to keep those " hens " out.
  Well BOO then to the OP, I missed that. It would have been a good " life size Barbie type cake ".
Not to be an ass but OP never said anything about modeling chocolate over rkt or whatnot. Even thought it is presented as something similar " 5 feet tall cake ". Anyways.   To me it looks like one of those " Barbie doll cake " , a base in cake and you shove a plastic figure on top. Just bigger.
Originally Posted by icingqueen  I placed 3 cans of the milk in an 8 qt stock pot & covered them w/water. I let them boil for 2 1/2 hrs & it was delicious. I do agree w/the previous post - you can't use it straight from the can as a filling or the top layer will slip. I've not tried it in a pressure cooker, but a co-worker of mine did & it turned out great.     You should NEVER EVER heat a closed can, it's an explosion waiting to happen. If it was damaged, weakened or any...