Posts by Sarahoza

ِAAtKT........yes I've seen the movie and I like it...... I love the crab which helps Sarah Michelle Gellar the most ^_^  
Pastrybaglady...... it seems like I missed this movie and I got to watch it :)   I totally agree with you that when distracted mistakes happen and in bundles. However, lately I've been extra cautious if I wasn't in a good mood and I had to make a dessert. So I made no mistakes but the taste of almost everything I made be it desserts, cakes, or even frosting was not to my liking at all. My family members would say it's not your usual level but it's not that bad but to me...
Yes Julia1812...... I've always watched series, movies and anime ^_^ about baking/ cooking with love and always wondered if it's true......
CraftyCassie I'm pretty much the same and I've seen how my mood can affect my figures making for example, but when it comes to cake taste I'm puzzled!!!
Hahaha Craftybanana I wonder what did the cupcake liner taste like ^_^. I'm not a mother but I've seen my sisters in law in almost the same situation. It can get crazy indeed ^_^ may God bless you, your child and all the moms in the world. That's why in my religion God said that Heaven is underneath the feet of mothers because of all that they suffer :).    I agree with you that being tired can make one miss things up while baking (and almost everything else). I can tell...
Hello ladies,   I want to ask whether any of you has noticed the following:   When baking (making any dessert, cooking, crafting, or making anything else) and feeling great or happy the result comes out satisfactory and if you're tired, or not in a good mood the cake comes out so so or not so delicious or something that doesn't please you enough???    It happens with me but I can't say I'm a total believer...... I mean shouldn't baking be science and hence has...
Wildgirl, Go for it. Surprise yourself. Take yourself to its up most level and challenge it. You still have a lot of time so you can practice, practice and practice. I think your cake would be an extremely sweet gesture for both the sick wife and the husband and I'm sure it will lift both their spirits that in spite of all of the hardships they're facing they're still together and celebrating it. Investing on the dvd would mean investing on yourself. I'm sure you'll do...
Aaaah wonder when will the day when I say the same thing come ^_^I live in a very hot and humid city (Aden, Yemen), therefore, AC is always on whenever I work on a cake. So do you recommend that I let the cake come to a cool rather than cold temperature before icing it? Also after icing it and before covering with fondant?? I was thinking of what Arlene suggested (to finish the cake a day in advance) but I'm worrying about 2 points please help me if you have any thoughts....
sammyj, Best of luck, I know how you'r feeling . I'll keep you in my prayers that both our cakes come out perfect and extremely beautiful . In my country we don't have cake decorating shops so I basically have to either ship from another country or have what I need to be custom made and I don't have enough dowels . That's why I was think of alternatives........ straws. Thank you for your post
denetteb,I'm relaxed now...... but on the due date I know I'll freak out, I know myself , but I'm really more comfortable and confident after reading all of these beautiful ladies' posts cause now I have more knowledge than I had before. I feel like I know a lot more about preparing wedding cakes and so I feel more confident. The thing with dowels is that I don't have enough for 3 tiers and so I would have to have it custom made, that's why I'm not so confident about...