Posts by aani

how do you price your cake?
thank you so much for the reply...i will try that first...  
Hi all, i need help with something. i received an order to make some thing like the attached link below. its a beautiful cake by zoe clark <3, but i couldnt find any rice paper in my country and got spring roll sheets instead. i was wondering if anyone used spring roll sheets before. i am worried that this might not work. pls help.        
..i use banana essence instead of vanilla in my BC and i love how it taste,,,,everyone who i make cakes love em. anyone tried?
wow
can someone suggest me a good air brushing machine? i am new and i want to try it out. thanks
Can anyone share a good yummy chocolate cake recipe thats hard enough to hold chocolate fondant icing? thanks
I am currently working on a wedding cake and i did steam my gum paste flowers and it gave a beautiful shine...but i want to steam it again as i did the steaming a week back and now it lost the natural look and the wedding party is delayed. Also did any of you heard or done steaming on MMF?
thank you guys...thanks Myra...now that u have mentioned it about each petal on separate wire....it looks kinda easy...silly me...i have been worried for the past three days wondering whether i can pull it off...now i think i can..i will upload pics after i am done....thank you again...CC is the best
i have a friend of a cousin of mine who gave me a picture of a flower and wants me to make those on her wedding cake. but since i am no expert in making flowers, i have no idea what kinda flower this is and how to make one, I am so worried i might not finish it.please help. any ideas. thank you[/img]