Posts by Areilla

Wow that's so cool I'll definitely send ya pics thank you so much!!!!! You guys rock here!!!
Hmmm.. I'm assuming it wouldn't crust.   I've only ever used pipping gel for blood....   Shanter- Thanks a million VERY cool! 
Thanks I know the site it came from. My "day job" does business with the company. Didn't want to have to ask them since they kinda "know" me.    Was hoping someone here knew...
  I saw this on the net while surfing of course.   Have a cake coming up and thought wow that would look good trimmed is that pretty iridescent icing I saw....   Then I googled & googled and i've googled my fingers out looking for what it is or something similar.   Its translucent, iridescent and pearly type icing.   Does anyone know what it is and/or a recipe for it?   Been driving me bonkers. No one I know knows what I'm talking...
I'm new to posting but I have a big problem. Good friend just lost a BUNCH of weight. Normally I make a cake as a gift for my friends birthdays. She say she's waiting for her Angel food cake. I then asked her what does it need to be within her new eating choices. She told me just use Duncan Hines and water.Much to my horror I have no clue how to make a cake for her. Last year I made an Angel food cake from scratch. *sigh* no clue what to do....Does cake mix work with just...