Posts by arlenej

What mold is used to create these beads? Or is it single strings of pearls wrapped repeatedly?
It's on her website. I saw it in one of my ACD mags maybe last year and it seems to show how to make quite a few flowers using one set of cutters. Doesn't seem like it'd be a revision. I'd checked on Amazon too and saw the one you've got. It took me forever to figure how to navigate her site to find this one. Guess I'll HAVE to go buy it... Will let you know.
Does anyone own the book FLOWERS APLENTY by GERALDINE RANDLESOME? What are your thoughts on it?
So I looked up/tried to look up valve nozzles. Couldn't find them. Where do I get them? I'll buy them yesterday if they'll help give me non-tippy balls.
Where did you get your molds? and what is Unbreakable lace?
Sorry sweetie, I'm in the Caribbean. I don't envision travelling anytime soon..
Hi all in CCland! I'm S-O-O EXCITED! My birthday just went and a friend asked me what I'd like. So of course I said cake toys. He looked puzzled. then said okay, just let him know what. I've been wanting to try lace for a while, so my question is: Crystal lace, Dab, Flexi-paste, Sugarveil? What have you guys tried? Which did you like (or not)? What was easiest to use? Which tasted better? Is there anybody who tried more than one product?
I found this lace border mold: http://www.sugardelites.com/assets/images/floralaceb.jpg at the Sugardelites site. I thought it looked a lot like one I'd been drooling over in Earlene Moore's store, but when I went to confirm, I couldn't find the store! Does anybody know what gives with that? I see she's doing some colabs with Marvelous Molds, but is that her only presence now?
I checked out the Royal Bakery tute, thanks. Off I go t re-create Santa!
So I've to make a 3D santa. I'm thinking of using my 3D bear pan and carving santa. I'll go practice in a while, but what do you guys think?